Saturday, December 30, 2023

Mental Health and Attitude towards Death

 
        Generally I do not think about death because that is not my department. My department is to live joyfully till the last moment. I do not spend my time in knowing where from I came and where I am to go. I am very clear about that. This clarity is the other name of Mukti of salvation about which many people struggle for whole life still do not achieve. 
    I know that death is 
a natural phenomenon governed by objective laws OF NAURE but to reach the point of death safely is an endeavor which must be undertaken carefully and confidently. My philosophy of death does not come from any fear or frustration, nor from any hearsay or religious dogma. It emanates from a deep understanding of the objective laws and the associated studies which teach me that there is nothing else in this world, except matter. My education tells me that the chemistry of my material elements is constantly working to disintegrate my body parts which must collapse some day on becoming incapable of generating enough energy to sustain my bio-system.
In other words I know that I will not die till I wish death for at the point of ultimate collapse life and no life will become at par with each other. At that point I will comfortably slide from the former to the latter position just as I am overpowered by sleep during at the end of the day.
      This is entirely my own philosophy of life and death. But because it is based on natural facts and the knowledge of natural laws, it may be generally true and universal in nature. There is no element of fear in it but there is some amount of curiosity and set back. The thought of a sudden departure from this kaleidoscopic colorful world is dismaying, but it is not at all awe-inspiring. Even stray feelings of panic are a disrespect to the natural paradigm which must close its hyperbolic curve of life at the point of death. In a way death provides equality and dignity to life for high and low conclude their journey the same way.

ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵਿਚ ਪੜ੍ਹੋ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health and Aging

<<<Read Punjabi below>>> Ensuring the preservation of mental health is of paramount importance as we age in life. It is i...